It's Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nothing cooked in the kitchen today because:
At the church service today, there was a tribute for mothers in attendance done by the Sunday School kiddies. Here's what we got:
Looks like a pretty dress right? But its too small for me to wear.

Tadaaaaa: It's not a dress. It's a towel for my kitchen. Yup, it's in my kitchen now!

Also, at the church service today we had afternoon tea (after the service). This time the refreshments were provided by Pastor Marey who cooked some Indian tidbits for us. I didn't get to eat much because our Mia was really restless. She wanted to join the other kiddies (much bigger than her) playing in front of the church. So, I had to carry her over there so she could "mingle" and have her fun. And fun she did have - shrieking and checking out the pretty necklaces the girls made out of straws, strings and cardboard cutouts.

However, I did manage to snag these to bring home to eat:I don't what they're called but they taste delicious. Not too sweet, and not oily at all.

Anyway, before I end for today, I just want to wish all the mommies out there:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Of Sugar & Spice Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino