Lemongrass and Honey Pork Stir-Fry
Prep time: 15 mins
Marinate time: 1 hr
Cook time: 15 mins
Yield: serves 2
- 300 g pork (I used pork shoulder butt) - thinly sliced
- 1 onion - cut into wedges
- 1/2 lime - cut into wedges
- 1 bulb garlic - peeled
- 1 red chili - coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass - coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs honey
- Place all marinade ingredients in a food processor. Blend until a paste is formed.
- Mix together pork and all marinade paste. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hr.
- Heat up a bit of oil in a pan.
- Add onion, saute until slightly wilted.
- Mix in all the pork, stir-fry until dry and lightly browned.
- Season to taste with more salt.
- Lastly, squeeze a little bit of lime juice over the pork before serving.